HML in the News
- Viedo comunicazioni olografiche 3D in 5 anni? - Tech Economy: Viedo comunicazioni olografiche 3D in 5 anni?Tech ... http://t.co/huClw4Gb — 1 year 1 week ago
- Life-Size 3D Holograms Bring Us Closer to 'Teleportation' [VIDEO] - Mashable: Toronto StarLife-Size 3D Holograms... http://t.co/tUWf6v9G — 1 year 1 week ago
- Kinect: Teleconferencia 3D por hologramas - Tecnología 21: Tecnología 21Kinect: Teleconferencia 3D por holograma... http://t.co/GgYZwGjD — 1 year 1 week ago
- Friday Briefing: Samsung Ousts Nokia and RIM's Survival Strategy - Wall Street Daily: Friday Briefing: Samsung O... http://t.co/WTgZn4ep — 1 year 2 weeks ago
- Videoconference like a Sith Lord with 3D Hologram Telepods - TIME: Videoconference like a Sith Lord with 3D Holo... http://t.co/hOYiBcmT — 1 year 2 weeks ago
Water droplets create multilayered display
MSNC.com 02-02-2010 Futuristic prototype drew inspiration from board game ‘Settlers of Catan’
Get ready to give the gaming console or computer a break, because the future of board games may transform static 2-D cardboard into interactive tile-based displays that mimic the action of video games. more...
Revolutionary technology to be presented at MIT conference next week
KINGSTON, ON – A groundbreaking technology developed at Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada may make traditional board games a thing of the past.
The technology allows groups of friends or family members to play electronic games like they used to do board games: in a sociable and physical setting, placed together around a table. It also eases game controls by using affordances of regular cardboard pieces.